Daily Enochian Adorations by Fio Praeter Humanus

General Enochian Discussion
Protestant Priest
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Daily Enochian Adorations by Fio Praeter Humanus

Post by Protestant Priest »

Not the most original idea or composition, but I have found them effective and wanted to share. They follow the solar elemental tides of air in the morning, fire at noon, water in evening, and earth at night. If you wish to expand it, could add a weekly cycle of the planetary elemental cycles with the seniors. i.e. HTMORDA monday morning, ALNDVOD monday noon, etc

For sunrise:
Hail unto Thee who art ORO IBAH AOZPI, even unto Thee BATAIVAH who art his minister. The blessing of EXARP are with thee. Open the mysteries of your creation, reveal unto me my true will, strengthen the bond to mine angel, and manifest the great work in my life. Spirits of air, adore thy creator!

For noon:
Hail unto Thee who art OIP TEAA PDOCE, even unto Thee EDLPRNAA who art his minister. The blessing of BITOM are with thee. Open the mysteries of your creation, reveal unto me my true will, strengthen the bond to mine angel, and manifest the great work in my life. Spirits of fire, adore thy creator!

For sunset:
Hail unto Thee who art MPH ARSL GAIOL, even unto Thee RAAGIOSL who art his minister. The blessing of HCOMA are with thee. Open the mysteries of your creation, reveal unto me my true will, strengthen the bond to mine angel, and manifest the great work in my life. Spirits of water, adore thy creator!

For midnight:
Hail unto Thee who art MOR DIAL HCTGA, even unto Thee ICZHIHAL who art his minister. The blessing of NANTA are with thee. Open the mysteries of your creation, reveal unto me my true will, strengthen the bond to mine angel, and manifest the great work in my life. Spirits of earth, adore thy creator!
Magic is about how much self power you have to make your will a reality. ~ PP
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.